OverOps + Slack
Let's Chat About Code
Anomaly Detection via Slack
with Code Analysis and Machine Learning
- OverOps runs at the JVM level to capture the complete state behind any issue at the moment of event.
- Anomaly Detection flags new issues and regressions in QA, Staging and Production.
- Deliver rich context directly to the right developer – code and variables.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
For any Log Event with One Click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
Right Developer. Right Time.
- Automatically route issues to the developers who can resolve them based on code ownership.
- ARC Links provide a complete reproduction of the error.
- Detect and dispatch anomalies and regressions for analysis by different teams.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of exceptions at the JVM level, even if uncaught or swallowed by the code.
- See DEBUG statements regardless of log verbosity settings.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter