OverOps + Slack
Let's Chat About Code
Anomaly Detection via Slack
- OverOps runs at the JVM level to capture the complete state behind any issue at the moment of event.
- Anomaly Detection flags new issues and regressions in QA, Staging and Production.
- Deliver rich context directly to the right developer – code and variables.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
For any Log Event with One Click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
- Automatically route issues to the developers who can resolve them based on code ownership.
- ARC Links provide a complete reproduction of the error.
- Detect and dispatch anomalies and regressions for analysis by different teams.
See the Invisible (and More)
- Detect 100% of exceptions at the JVM level, even if uncaught or swallowed by the code.
- See DEBUG statements regardless of log verbosity settings.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.