OverOps + Dynatrace
APM, Logs and Code Unified
Logs & Performance Finally Integrated
- OverOps analyzes application code at the JVM level to enhance log data at the moment of event.
- Detect anomalies without manually searching in logs.
- Get the complete state behind any error or bottleneck – code and variables.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
for any Error or Bottleneck with One Click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
Correlate Reliability and Performance
- Deduplicate billions of log events into accurate analytics without parsing and searching through text.
- Stream directly into Dynatrace for visualization and correlation with performance metrics.
- Identify regressions and newly introduced errors to ensure code quality.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of exceptions at the JVM level, even if uncaught or swallowed by the code.
- See DEBUG statements regardless of log verbosity settings.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter
5 Ways You're Probably Messing Up Your Microservices
The top challenges associated with building and deploying microservices and how you can solve them.Read More
3 Reasons You Should Add AIOps to Your Tooling Arsenal
An overview of major value propositions for implementing AIOps solutions.Read More
How Continuous Reliability Helped Me Turn Around a $15M Loss
Pierre Bouchard shares his perspective on utilizing the continuous reliability framework to drive innovation, motivate engineers and promote accountability.Read More