OverOps + Dynatrace
APM, Logs and Code Unified
Logs & Performance Finally Integrated
- OverOps analyzes application code at the JVM level to enhance log data at the moment of event.
- Detect anomalies without manually searching in logs.
- Get the complete state behind any error or bottleneck – code and variables.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
for any Error or Bottleneck with One Click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
Correlate Reliability and Performance
- Deduplicate billions of log events into accurate analytics without parsing and searching through text.
- Stream directly into Dynatrace for visualization and correlation with performance metrics.
- Identify regressions and newly introduced errors to ensure code quality.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of exceptions at the JVM level, even if uncaught or swallowed by the code.
- See DEBUG statements regardless of log verbosity settings.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.