OverOps + Jenkins
Enhance Jenkins With Code Quality Gates for Runtime Errors
Automated Promotion Gates
Never miss out on critical issues
- Automatically detect new issues and regressions throughout your delivery pipeline.
- See regression reports directly from Jenkins. Mark your build as unstable and prevent bad code promotion.
- Direct feedback to the developer through intelligent routing to speed up remediation.
Automatically Detect Regressions
with Code Analysis and Machine Learning
- OverOps runs at the JVM level to detect and capture the complete state behind any issue across your delivery pipeline.
- Anomaly Detection flags new issues and regressions in QA, Staging and Production.
- Error classification makes it easy to determine the when, where and why the error happened.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
for any code error with one click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of issues, even if unlogged, uncaught or swallowed.
- Analyze DEBUG-level logs directly from the CLR.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter
Delivering Reliable Software in the EnterpriseDownload eBook >
Jenkins Build Scoring: A Formula for Blocking SEV1s from ProductionWatch Now >
2020 Survey Report
How are today’s engineering teams addressing the speed vs. stability paradox?Read Now >