OverOps + Jira
Reproduce Any Issue
Deliver Intelligence into Jira
with Code Analysis and Machine Learning
- OverOps runs at the JVM level to capture the complete state behind any issue at the moment of event.
- Anomaly Detection flags new issues and regressions in QA, Staging and Production.
- Deliver rich context directly into SaaS or On-premises Jira.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
for any Jira Issue with One Click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
Right Developer. Right Time.
- Automatically assign issues to the developers who can resolve them based on code ownership.
- ARC Links provide a complete reproduction of the error.
- Map any application issue to the right Jira project, settings and fields.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of exceptions at the JVM level, even if uncaught or swallowed by the code.
- See DEBUG statements regardless of log verbosity settings.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter
Delivering Reliable Software in the EnterpriseDownload Now >
2020 Survey Report
How are today’s engineering teams addressing the speed vs. stability paradox?Read Report >
Handling ‘Known Unknowns’ and ‘Unknown Unknowns’Read Now >