Run Anywhere at Any Scale
A modular architecture that fits into orchestrated environments in the cloud or on-premises at any scale
Micro-AgentLearn more >
- A native agent library attaches to your JVM/CLR at runtime
- Can be deployed into any k8s container without modifying the image
- App code loaded into the JVM/CLR is fingerprinted and sent for analysis
- The complete state of the code and host / container is captured for anomalies
- The agent SDK enables addition of custom code anomalies
Error Detection & Prioritization
Source Code & Variables
Host / Container State
AES Encryption. PII Redaction. Access Controls.
256-bit AES Encryption
All source code and variable state collected is privately encrypted using a 256-bit AES Encryption key before leaving the production node. Only you have access to secret encryption keys which are not stored by OverOps.
OverOps redacts PII variable data before it leaves the user environment. Variable state is redacted based on configurable variable value patterns and code symbology: variable, field and class names. Designed for PCI and HIPAA-compliant organizations.
The SaaS architecture enables you to use our high availability and secure AWS-powered infrastructure. All collected sensitive data can be stored on-premises.