OverOps + New Relic
APM, Logs and Code Unified
Logs & Performance Finally Integrated
with Code Analysis and Machine Learning
- OverOps analyzes application code at the JVM level to enhance log data at the moment of event.
- Detect anomalies without manually searching in logs.
- Get the complete state behind any error or bottleneck – code and variables.
ARC - Automated Root Cause
For any Log Event with One Click
- Variable state across the entire call stack, 10 levels into the heap.
- Source code executing at the moment of event.
- JVM State as well as environment and container.
- Last 250 of DEBUG and TRACE level statements.
Correlate Reliability and Performance
- Deduplicate billions of log events into accurate analytics without parsing and searching through text.
- Stream directly into NewRelic for visualization and correlation with performance metrics.
- Identify regressions and newly introduced errors to ensure code quality.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of exceptions at the JVM level, even if uncaught or swallowed by the code.
- See DEBUG statements regardless of log verbosity settings.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter
The Complete Guide to Delivering Reliable Software in the EnterpriseDownload Now
2020 Survey Report
How are today’s engineering teams addressing the speed vs. stability paradox?Download Now
Continuous Reliability: Handling ‘Known Unknowns’ and ‘Unknown Unknowns’Read Now