OverOps for .NET
Prevent Rapid Code Changes From Impacting Customers
See Into Your Application
with Code Analysis and Machine Learning
- Identify regressions and newly introduced errors to ensure code quality.
- Prevent critical issues and bad code promotion.
- Deduplicate issues, errors and bottlenecks.
Resolve Issues with Complete Context
In OverOps’ Automated Root Cause (ARC) Screen
- Access code variables across the entire call stack – 10 levels deep.
- Gain insights into the process and container at the time of error.
- Visualize data directly from any error visualization tool to reduce MTTR for critical issues.
Integrate with Your Existing Workflow
to Ensure Continuous Reliability Across Your CI/CD Pipeline
- Enhance your existing tools: Azure Monitor, Stackify, Azure DevOps Server (TFS) and more.
- Deliver relevant data in real-time through Microsoft Teams, Jira, Slack, email, etc.
- Correlate every error to the relevant service and release.
See the Invisible (and More)
with No Dependency on Developer Foresight
- Detect 100% of issues, even if unlogged, uncaught or swallowed.
- Analyze DEBUG-level logs directly from the CLR.
- Get the complete source code, stack trace and variables for any event with no dependency on whether they were logged.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter