OverOps + GitLab
Enhance your CI/CD pipeline with runtime code analysis
Block a Release When New Errors Are Detected
With OverOps runtime quality gates
- Use out-of-the-box quality criteria or customize your own.
- Prioritize code quality issues by their severity.
- Drill down into critical errors to quickly resolve.
Identify Critical Errors
With dynamic code analysis
- Detect runtime errors within a GitLab CI/CD pipeline.
- Know which errors are new or resurfaced.
- Uncover issues that weren’t logged or tested.
Get the Complete Context Required to Resolve
With error snapshots from OverOps
- See the stack trace, source code and variable state for every error.
- Access relevant TRACE and DEBUG level logs even if they were turned off.
- Capture detailed host/container state from the moment of error.
We Work the Way You Work
OverOps integrates with your existing tools, making your CI/CD pipeline 10x smarter
Testing is Not Sufficient: 5 Ways to Know If Your Code is Really Production-ReadyWatch On-Demand >
Announcing CI/CD Pipeline Support for GitLabRead Post >
OverOps Helps Enterprises Balance Speed and Reliability in the CI/CD PipelineLearn More >