Digital Marketing Manager
( Tel Aviv, Israel )
OverOps helps companies understand when and why application code breaks in production, and deliver great customer experiences. We're a hot startup with product market fit funded by Menlo Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners. We mostly sell to the enterprise customer, and among our customers are some of the world's largest organizations, including TripAdvisor, Samsung, Fox, Comcast, and Zynga.
As a Digital Marketing Manager in our Tel-Aviv offices you will be responsible for building, running and scaling our digital marketing (PPC) campaigns, including SEM, Social media ads, custom audiences acquisition, Retargeting, ABM and more, working to grow the lead generation, and against clear goals, supporting our SMB and enterprise business. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, leveraging our successful marketing channels to create unique campaigns, and drive development team leads and C-level execs to OverOps.
We're looking for someone who is super smart, can learn things really fast, does not fall in love with their own work, and is fun to work with.
- Manage, optimize and scale paid marketing across multiple online channels (Social, Search, Display)
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities
- Identify opportunities for keyword, geography, and channel expansion
- Optimize bidding strategy and drive landing pages and ad copy to improve channel performance, including A/B testing
- Maximize click-through rate (CTR), quality scores, and conversion rate through best practice and continuous testing effort, ensuring high quality leads are generated
- Provide in-depth campaign analysis and develop and execute optimization plans and bidding strategies based on learnings
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing, media studies, economics, or a related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in digital marketing/PPC
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of various forms of source attribution, including multi-touch attribution
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Marketo, Mixpanel, Optimizely, Unbounce)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Being a geek is a must (Or semi-geek and working on it).