OverOps continues to grow and we’re looking to expand our sales team with an outcome-oriented salesperson who is hungry to to make an impact. Our impressive tech allows our customers to have actionable insights into their code like never before. These insights fuel faster innovation and less downtime which contributes to a stable of happy and reference-able customers.
In this role, you’ll be able to directly drive revenue by selling a product with tangible business value alongside an engaging team of disciplined sales professionals. The North East is a fertile territory and we’re looking for a savvy mid-market rep ready to jump in on day one.
This is not a tactical sales role. We need you to be someone who can truly own your territory and own your own outcomes. You’re passionate and relentless and know what it takes to drive sales from initial prospecting to close. You also understand the power of a strong pipeline and know that while you’ll have marketing support, you are ultimately responsible for the success here as well.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
This means that in order to be successful, we’d expect to see the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas in recent positions
- Experience selling complex technologies and into Sr. Directors and CXOs
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
- Any experience selling tools in the APM/log management space is a plus
(Please note that this is a remote role supporting the New York/Tri-State Area.)