OverOps continues to grow and we’re looking to expand our sales team with an outcome-oriented salesperson who is hungry to to make an impact. Our impressive tech allows our customers to have actionable insights into their code like never before. These insights fuel faster innovation and less downtime which contributes to a stable of happy and reference-able customers.
In this role, you’ll be able to directly drive revenue by selling a product with tangible business value alongside an engaging team of disciplined sales professionals. Chicago is a fertile territory and we’re looking for a savvy enterprise rep ready to jump in on day one.
This is not a tactical sales role. We need you to be someone who can truly own your territory and own your own outcomes. You’re passionate and relentless and know what it takes to drive complex, enterprise sales through. You also understand the power of a strong pipeline and know that while you’ll have support from marketing and business development, you are ultimately responsible for the success here as well.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
This means that in order to be successful, we’d expect to see the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas in recent positions
- Experience selling complex technologies and into CXOs at Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
- Experience selling tools in the APM/log managment space is a plus
(Please note that this is a remote role supporting the greater Chicago area.)