We're looking for an experienced Product designer to join our Tel Aviv offices.
At OverOps, we're building the next generation software virtual machine. We're using the latest software architectures to make code run faster and be easier to fix, secure and optimize. As a software start-up building tools for developers, we're focused on building the tools we'd like to use ourselves every day -- the way we'd want them to be built.
We’re looking for a highly self-motivated, creative and innovative thinker to join OverOps as a UX/UI designer! This designer will work with RnD, Product and the Design teams to define, design and deliver our product.
- Be instrumental in helping create a design language for our products, mainly for dashboard design, as a way to influence the quality of our products and efficiency in building them.
- Follow an iterative design process from low-fidelity ideation and sketches to high-fidelity pixel-perfect UI.
- Ability to take ownership of a project from the requirements through to the last pixel.
- Comfortable asking questions and owning the discovery and information-gathering for features before jumping into design.
- Organize & maintain the master files using Sketch symbols and libraries and comfortable automating processes using relevant plugins.
- Research-guided problem solving that helps you deliver thoughtful design solutions in the form of sketches, wireframes, prototypes or user journeys.
- At least 3 years’ experience designing user experiences and interactive design for desktop software interfaces, preferably within product teams - must.
- Proficient in Sketch, Zeplin & a prototyping tool, preferably Principle - must.
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard design.
- Collaborate effectively with product management, development, marketing, and other team members and stakeholders.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Proficient English.
- Bachelor’s in relevant program (HCI, Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Industrial Design)- Nice to have.