We're looking for an experienced developer to join our Tel Aviv offices.
At OverOps, we're building the next generation software virtual machine. We're using the latest software architectures to make code run faster and be easier to fix, secure and optimize. As a software start-up building tools for developers, we're focused on building the tools we'd like to use ourselves every day -- the way we'd want them to be built.
We're looking for an experienced engineer to join our R&D team and help us build the real-time native agent, write cross-platform code, research and master Java and .NET virtual machine internals, optimize code and coordinate between all layers of the system.
You will be responsible for developing our server monitoring and analysis agent, putting you on the same platform as virtual machine developers, knowing every bit and quirk in languages like Java, Groovy, C# and VB.Net
- 3+ years programming experience
- Strong skills and love for OO
- Graduate of a major university or technical unit in the IDF
- 1-2 years C++ experience -- a big plus
- Experience in operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS -- a big plus
- People person, creative, self taught, enjoys swimming with sharks