We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our Tel Aviv offices.
OverOps tells companies when, where and why their code breaks in production environments. We help companies focus on innovating instead of troubleshooting errors, putting an emphasis on solving debugging pains. Our goal is to eliminate the world of tickets marked as “could not reproduce”.
We’re a group of highly motivated and experienced people (and dogs), building a product that’s being used by top companies worldwide. We focus on the most important things: company culture, full transparency, eating lunch together and hanging out. We also really like escape rooms, keeping up with a healthy lifestyle and emptying out the chocolate drawer.
As we grow we need to scale our application, and we’re looking for an exceptionally talented engineer to join our team and help us grow and change the future of debugging.
This is your chance to join the core Application team. Make an impact. Have tons of fun.
What’s in it for you
- Impact the product’s look & feel, behaviour and UX/UI.
- Design, create and implement new features (and maintain existing ones) as a developer in a developer oriented product.
- Take part in the entire product development life cycle, from concept to execution across the entire stack.
- Collaborate closely with QA, Product and Design teams.
- Tackle complex technical challenges.
- 3+ years programming experience.
- BE Experience is a must with OO languages.
- Strong skills and love for OOP.
- Experience with web technologies (React, MobX, Redux, Vanilla JS, CSS/SaSS).