We are looking for a part-time Office Coordinator to support our San Francisco office! We continue to grow and are at the point where we need someone to help keep things running smoothly. This is an important role that will liaise between all teams and departments in the company. We anticipate that this role will support both our local employees (~15 people) as well as our larger, distributed team. We’re looking for an energetic team-player with a strong attention to detail.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all vendor relationships - things like being the point of contact with our building, managing relationships with our IT and lunch vendors.
- Keeping the office organized and stocked - making sure everyone has what they need to be successful and that things are running smoothly.
- Light IT support - we have an outsourced IT vendor, but may need help with day-to-day items like setting up laptops for new hires, troubleshooting printer issues, etc.
- Owning our internal tools - becoming a pro at all things Google Apps, Zoom, Slack, etc so that you can manage them and be the go-to-person for the team if they have questions.
- New hire and event support - supporting HR with projects including team events and new hire onboarding.
- Incredibly organized - you could teach Marie Kondo a thing or two.
- Task and detail-oriented - no to-do gets by you!
- Service-minded - always looking for ways to help.
- Looking for part-time work - right now we’re expecting 8-16 hours a week but are flexible.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Some exposure to working in an office environment.
- Experience with customer service.
- Technical acumen and familiarity with Google Apps and Microsoft Office.