OverOps is growing and we’re looking for a customer-facing support engineer to join our Technical Support team! We are looking for an individual who is a talented and excellent troubleshooter with exceptional communications skills.
You will interact directly with the DevOps and Infrastructure engineering teams of our customers ensuring their success. Strong technical acumen and great communication and people skills would make you an excellent candidate.
OverOps helps companies know when and why application code breaks in production environments. We're a fast growing startup with product market fit funded by Menlo Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
We’re also globally distributed, with offices both in Tel Aviv and San Francisco, as well as field representatives throughout the US. We're here to change how developers debug and fix their software at scale, and have fun doing it!
The right candidate for this position enjoys being immersed daily in new technical challenges, diverse technologies and providing support to other IT professionals in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical product support for OverOps product in a timely manner with a high level of communication and appropriate establishment of expectations with the customer.
- Communicating effectively with the OverOps Customer Success, Engineering and Product Management teams to reproduce, resolve and document support cases as an advocate for the customer.
- Maintaining an accurate and complete description of cases managed through OverOps case tracking and problem management system.
- Contributing knowledge on a continued basis to the OverOps Knowledge Base and other documentation for publication to customers and the company knowledge system.
- Experience in troubleshooting software application Systems.
- 2+ years Hands-on experience in the following core technologies including: Software Development with Java, .Net, and others. Operating Systems like Linux, Windows and others. Application servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic and others. Experiences with databases like MySQL, Postgres, Oracle and others.
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting network issues.
- Ability to interact effectively and empathize with customers.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree from an accredited university.
Even Better if you have
- Experience in Java development, Development Operations, automated integration testing, deployment automation.
- Experience with AWS, Azure and other Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge in authentication methods like SAML, LDAP, AD and others.
- Experience with Container technology like Docker, Kubernetes and others.
- Experience with deployment methodologies like chef, puppet, and others.