Close out your summer with two FREE virtual conferences – GitLab Commit and DevOps World – jam-packed with sessions from your favorite industry thought leaders and chances to win a $200 Visa gift card.
As summer speeds by and 2021 looms, COVID-19 has seemingly shown no signs of stopping – but that won’t stop us from connecting with our fellow DevOps enthusiasts.
Many world-class events are going virtual this year, uniting practitioners and thought leaders from around the globe to share ideas, best practices and war stories – all from a safe social distance.
We’re thrilled to see that our typical line-up of Q3 conferences has been replaced by an exciting schedule of virtual events we can attend entirely from the comfort of our own homes. The best part is, not only are many of them FREE, but you can be back home in time for dinner! 🍽
Below we’ve shared a bit more about two of our favorite DevOps shows that are a must-attend this year, as well details on how to win a raffle before the events even begin. Pick out your fanciest pair of pajamas and join us at virtual GitLab Commit and DevOps World!
GitLab Commit 2020 – August 24
Commit 2020 is a 24-hour virtual experience filled with practical DevOps strategies shared by leaders in development, operations, and security. You’ll discover innovative solutions to help you solve your industry’s greatest challenges, including enhancing culture and shortening release times. 60+ speakers from 20+ industries presenting over 8+ tracks: All for free.
Sessions we’re excited for:
- Measuring DevOps (8:25 – 8:55am PT) by Google’s Google Cloud Developer Programs Engineer Dina Graves Portman, & Cloud Developer Advocate Nathen Harvey.
- DevSecOps in Government and Highly Regulated Industries (12:45 – 1:15pm PT) by U.S. Air Force, USAF’s Chief Software Officer Nicolas Chaillan.
- Leading DevOps Transformation with GitLab Data (9:10 – 9:40am PT) by Northwestern Mutual’s Assistant Director of Engineering Nicole Schultz, & Senior Product Manager Bobbi Wenzler.
Register to attend here.
DevOps World 2020 – September 22-24
DevOps World, an annual conference hosted by CloudBees, brings together global leaders and practitioners and features keynotes from industry powerhouses, hundreds of technical and business breakout sessions, paid in-depth training courses and numerous digital networking opportunities. The event explores the future of DevOps and caters to the full DevOps ecosystem, attracting community members of all industries, experience-levels and roles to provide a digital forum for exploring, networking and transforming the future of software delivery.
Sessions we’re excited for:
- Bad Code Kills: Five Essential Quality Gates You Need in Your CloudBees Core Pipeline (Sept. 22, 1:30-2:00pm PT) presented by OverOps VP of Solution Engineering Eric Mizell.
- Successfully Implementing DevSecOps at Scale At a Large Financial Services Organization (Sept. 23, 10:30 – 11:00am PT) presented by Fidelity Investments’ Director Nagaraju Kakarla.
- Software Delivery, Social, the Rona and the Future of Work (Sept. 24, 6:00 – 7:00am PT) presented by Redmonk Analyst & Co-founder James Governor.
***BONUS*** Sign-up to attend DevOps World using any of our links in this post and you’ll be entered to win a $200 Visa gift card.
Achieving Observability: How to Address the Unknown Unknowns in Your Application
Subscribe for Post Updates